DATA USE POLICY This is the 800Social Data Use policy and details our policy(ies) covering the data that we collect and use, and how we use it depends on where you are at on the site, and how you display your data. However, this policy is to be considered all inclusive when you use this site in any capacity. The Effective Date of this policy is January 30, 2018
We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created.
CONTENT COLLECTED OR USED: 1. We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services, including information about you, such as when they like or react to any image or link you post, or if you or someone else shares an image.
2. We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices.
3. If you make a purchase on 800Social for any specific product or service such as for advertising, we do collect data as to the service purchased, amount paid et via PayPal.
4. Advertisements for alcohol are prohibited as we have members under the age of 21.
2. You agree that you are bound by any terms when using paypal that are unique to them.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SUPPLIERS: 1. We collect information when you visit or use third-party websites and apps that use our Services.
2. This includes information about the websites and other apps you visit, your use of our Services on those websites and apps, as well as information the developer or publisher of the app or website provides to you or us. This can include various data specifically not listed herein.
3. We receive information about you and your activities on and off 800Social from third-party partners, such as information from a partner when we jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences or interactions with them.
800 SOCIAL COMPANIES: We also will receive information from companies owned and operated by 800Social and or My Friend Spot or their affiliates. This can include:. 1. Data about your use of their site. 2. Data about links, site information and other information we may request about your use of those sites.
OTHER USE OF YOUR DATA: You are aware that based on your security / privacy settings others on 800Social may have access to your images and data. 1. They may copy / paste images from your account, and 800Social cannot control what they do with those images. 2. Images that are shared, can "go viral" and spread beyond your anticipated area.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP: If the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner with possibly no notice to you.
LEGAL COOPERATION: When contacted by a legitimate law enforcement agency, 800 Social, and My friend Spot will cooperate fully with them as long as: 1. They issue 800Social and or My Friend Spot, llc a Subpoena. 2. Said information falls under applicable Federal or Michigan State Law. 3. 800Social at their option may provide access to our servers and specific accounts to law enforcement when we deem it necessary for the safety of our member(s). 4. We may access, preserve, save and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized laws. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data related to purchases made with 800Social and or it's parent company My Friend Spot, llc, may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.