All advertisers are required to contact us HERE to detail their advertisement and desired advertising slots, and all advertisements will be reviewed to ensure they conform to our policies herein.
Advertisements must link to the hyper link (URL) that you indicated to us that they would go to. If that link is modified, changed or switched or forwarded to another web address without our review and approval then your ad will be removed without credit or refund.
All advertisements must adhere to the following:
1. All advertisements shall not advertise nor link to any type of pornographic material, product or site.
2. Advertisements for alcohol are prohibited as we have members under the age of 21.
3. Advertisements may not preach hate, intolerance or any other banned behavior as detailed in our Terms of Service
4. All advertisements must link to the product, service that is shown on the advertisement.
5. Advertisements may not claim to be backed, supported by or suggested by 800Social unless you have that support in writing by us.
Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, at our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Ads targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or content that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
Ads must not advertise any of the following.
2. Ammunition and or explosives.
3. Illegal drugs, and or non prescription drugs including medical marijuana.
4. Tobacco products and related paraphernalia.
5. Adults services, adult sexual products, services or items or sites containing pornography.
6. Unsafe supplements, as determined by 800Social in its sole discretion.
7. Anything that in 800Social 's discretion promotes violence, hate speech and or racism.
8. Content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
9. Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices.
10. Spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
11. Audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person's interaction or expands within 800Social after someone clicks on the ad.
12. Payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday.
13. Loan advertisements that are from non FDIC Insured institutions.
14. Content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality ad content.
15. Videos and other similar ad types must not use overly disruptive tactics, such as flashing screens.
When advertising on 800Social it may be required of the advertiser to submit more clear details about their advertisement such as for things like.
1. Online dating sites
2. Online Pharmacies
3. Online Gambling Businesses and other institutions and businesses such as casinos.
4. Other social media oriented websites.
In the event that you violate any of these terms, you agree that we may terminate your advertisement with no refund given.
If this violation was due to an honest mistake you may appeal our decision and request at least a credit. You must provide us in writing as to why the violation occurred, and what you did or plan to do to reconcile the error.
We will review your appeal and at our sole discretion make a decision. You agree that our decision is final.